Electrical Equipment Company (EECO) is an expert in industrial automation and electric motor solutions, with the benefit of full line electrical distribution. We are seeking an experienced Warehouse Associate familiar with warehousing, inventory and driving activities to assist us in further developing our market presence in our Distribution Center in support of the relationship based, value selling of EECO products and services.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for all logistically related activities in support of product supply and delivery. Through their familiarity with our customer’s organizations, product needs and overall warehousing activities, they will assist in ensuring we meet customer expectations and needs though the accurate and timely processing of our product from receipt or material until delivered.
- Responsible for warehouse efficiencies and cleanliness of the work area
- Completes assignments in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensures accuracy of orders from the receipt material through the shipment of product to end user
- Timely communication with Sales Team as needed
- Actively participates and support others in cycle count, product placement and inventory management
- Previous Warehousing experience (2-3 years)
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong communications skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and analytical abilities
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.