Who we are and why we are successful
The Electrical Equipment Company (EECO) is not your average industrial full-line electrical distributor. We are a passionate, customer-centered service organization crazy about building a better tomorrow by serving the manufacturing plants, machine builders, and construction teams that make our communities strong.
We are committed to placing people and their ideas before products, solving problems, and helping our community realize its full potential. To achieve this, we are looking for talented people who want to make a positive difference.
Who we are looking for
EECO is seeking an experienced Warehouse Associate familiar with warehousing, inventory and driving activities to assist us in further developing our market presence in our Distribution Center in support of the relationship based, value selling of EECO products and services.
The objective of this role
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for all logistically related activities in support of product supply and delivery. You will assist in ensuring EECO meets and exceeds customer expectations though the accurate and timely processing of our products from receipt or material until delivered.
- Responsible for warehouse efficiencies and cleanliness of the work area
- Completes assignments in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensures accuracy of orders from the receipt material through the shipment of product to end user
- Timely communication with Sales Team as needed
- Actively participates and support others in cycle count, product placement and inventory management
- Previous Warehousing experience (2-3 years)
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong communications skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and analytical abilities
Important legal notice
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.