EECO is a full line electrical distributor that specializes in industrial automation and power management. Major manufacturers, OEMs, and contractors trust us to provide solutions that reduce costs, increase reliability, and improve performance. EECO is a knowledge based company, driven by ideas to make an impact for our customers. We invest in the capabilities required to increase understanding, drive recommendations, and take action.
The Delivery Driver/Warehouse Associate is responsible for the safe, efficient and effective operation of the delivery and warehouse areas of the business in support of Sales, internal team members and our customers. Primary responsibilities include the safe and efficient operation of our delivery vehicle while ensuring accurate and timely deliveries to our customers, Warehousing and Inventory Control. The Delivery Driver/Warehouse Worker will provide fast service, demonstrate strong customer service skills and assist in the warehousing and receipt of materials along with any and all required transactional requirements.
- Delivering products to customers on time while providing an elevated level of customer service
- Communication and escalation of any delivery delays to customers and warehouse management
- Processing of materials; loading onto and off of large motor vehicle
- Ability to operate a forklift with proper training and certification and other material handling equipment
- Maintaining a clean, safe work area and environment
- Minimum age of 21 years old with a clean driving record
- Ability to pass a DOT physical
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 2-3 years customer service experience
- Previous experience in the Electrical Industry and/or inventory management is a plus
- Ability to lift, move, stack and stock products up to 50lbs; occasionally performs same activities weighing up to 70lbs
- Ability to drive a 10 ton stake truck
Experience operating an RF scan gun is a plus
Important legal notice
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.