EECO is looking to hire a Vendor Managed Inventory Site Coordinator in Richmond, VA!
The VMI Site Coordinator is responsible for directly visiting and engaging customers in our Vendor Managed Inventory Program by identifying sales opportunities through deliveries, product replenishment, and material management. The VMI Site Coordinator will review and monitor account trends in order to forecast inventory needs and recommend products to our OEM and manufacturing customer base. This position will champion the managed warehouse space for our customers by ensuring accurate labels, maintaining stock thresholds, cleanliness, and timely delivery of products. Covering the Central Virginia Customer base, this role will report to the Product Service Representative in Eastern VA.
- Identifies opportunities to convert additional items to the Vendor Managed Inventory system through deliveries and analytical data
- Ensures accuracy of products delivered along with maintaining min/max requirements
- Frequently visits a pre-determined list of strategic customers that require Vendor Managed inventory
- Timely communication with Product Service Representative, Operations team, and Sales team
- Ensures timely inventory replenishment
- Process orders, provide customer confirmation of status and monitor delivery against commitments
- Reviews analytical data regularly to identify product opportunities in the VMI program
- Previous Vendor Managed Inventory experience is a plus
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel knowledge is required
- Technical competency in a broad range of industrial electrical components and systems preferred
- Ability to submit to industry standard safety requirements (OSHA, MSHA, etc.)
- Strong communications skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and analytical abilities
- Valid Driver’s License with Excellent driving record and ability to pass a DOT physical
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs unassisted
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Want to apply? please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org