EECO is looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager for the Tidewater, VA area!
Electrical Equipment Company (EECO) is an expert in industrial automation and electric motor solutions, with the benefit of being a full line electrical distributor. EECO provides a combination of capabilities to our OEM and Industrial customers, including onsite assessments, performance evaluation, data driven recommendations, repair options, and supply chain optimization. We are seeking an experienced sales professional to lead our sales efforts with a focus on our industrial market as we expand our unique services throughout Virginia. This position, in conjunction with our Sales Executives will develop the strategy for the region and identify new opportunities while engaging and providing leadership, guidance and support to those responsible for servicing our existing accounts in our Tidewater region. The Regional Sales Manager will oversee the Norfolk, VA branch and the Franklin, VA branch with the home location in Norfolk, VA.
The Regional Sales Manager for our Tidewater region is responsible for the business growth efforts for the territory covering our entire range of product and service offerings with focus on those in the industrial, OEM market. This position is responsible for defining sales market strategies and delivering field level execution. This role is critical to the professional development of our sales team. The Regional Sales Manager will lead the sales force in developing sales opportunities through partnering with our customers, understanding their business needs and offering them the best solutions. The Product Service Representative and the Account Managers in the region all report directly to the Regional Sales Manager. The Regional Sales Manager sets the direction and has overall responsibility for the coordination and alignment of the sales resources and ultimately the team’s results.
- Responsible for the regions P&L
- Leads those responsible for development efforts addressing customer needs (from fact finding through proposal)
- Accountable for vendor relationships
- Develops and prepares key metrics for presentation to our Sales Executives
- Leads sales activities within the region
- Provides development and coaching activities with current sales team
- Develops sales strategies in alignment with Company objectives
- Establishes professional relationships in assigned customer accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of other company staff members to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
- BS in Business or Engineering (preferred) or equivalent work experience in either the Electrical or Industrial/Manufacturing industries
- 4+ years previous leadership experience
- Familiarity with B2B sales to industrial markets
- Technical competency in a broad range of industrial electrical components and systems preferred
- Previous experience in electrical, industrial and manufacturing industries is a plus
- Strong communications skills (both written and oral)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Check out all of our Career Opportunities here