Who we are and why we are successful
The Electrical Equipment Company (EECO) is not your average industrial full-line electrical distributor. We are a passionate, customer-centered service organization crazy about building a better tomorrow by serving the manufacturing plants, machine builders, and construction teams that make our communities strong.
We are committed to placing people and their ideas before products, solving problems, and helping our community realize its full potential. To achieve this, we are looking for talented people who want to make a positive difference.
Who we are looking for
EECO is seeking an amazing Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across several communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers
The objective of this role
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide administrative assistance for the region’s Sales Department by expediting orders, processing returns, entering Purchase Orders, Sales Orders and general support of daily sales activities. This role will provide additional assistance throughout the sales team as needed to help facilitate and expedite business processes. This position works Monday – Friday 7:00am to 4:00pm.
- Expedites customer orders and tracking shipments from vendors.
- Serves as primary contact for A/P and A/Receivable regarding on regional issues
- Enters Purchase Orders
- Generates and distributes daily reports for inside sales.
- Responds to customer inquiries and order status inquiries utilizing our internal business system
- Provides customer with documentation as requested.
- Completes the receiving process after material has been received into the warehouse
- Completes shipping feedback and manages any invoice exceptions that may exist.
- Assists Inside Sales team with project quotations by gathering information such as product specifications, cost information, minimum purchasing information, etc.
- Answers inbound phone calls and transfer accordingly
- Sets up customer part numbers to relate to Company part numbers.
- Assists Managers with other administrative tasks.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software
- Strong communications skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Strong attention to detail and analytical abilities
Important legal notice
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.