Who we are looking for
The Southwest VA Regional Customer Service Manager will work independently, under the direction of the Regional Sales Manager and the VA Sales Leadership Team, to ensure the local staff, responsible for delivering the Customer Experience, are meeting and in alignment with our regional and corporate objectives. This position will assist in creating a culture centered around our beliefs, self-improvement (knowledge, skills and abilities), growing sales and increasing profitability by delighting customers through accurate, prompt and timely service.
The Regional Customer Service Manager (RCSM) reports directly to the SWVA Regional Sales Manager and will have direct management responsibilities for those assigned to the local Counters and Inside Sales, coordinating site needs with Corporate Support Groups. The RCSM will assist in implementing and monitoring all processes related to our Standards of Care, emphasizing our service-based, competitive advantage. The RCSM will work to review the region’s benchmark analytics, assist the team with learning and development opportunities, oversee facilities management and develop processes that will assist us in determining our goals, measuring our successes and communicating the results to the team.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A strong understanding of our Company’s Business/Industry (wholesale distribution)
- Familiarity with EECO’s Administrative, Inside Sales, and Counter Sales procedures
- Working knowledge of our Business System, Sxe
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with EECO’s general business practices
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills
- Ability to multi-task and make daily operational decisions
- Hands-on training and development of the SWVA staff to include business and vendor systems, product training, and soft customer services skills which include communication, conflict resolution, time management, and phone/email etiquette.
- In coordination with the RSM, develop and document standards for all inside sales and administrative processes and procedures
- Define measurable goals and build analytics that validate and communicate our ability to meet and exceed customer service expectations
- Consistent review of processes and benchmark analytics. Responsible for leading the team to continual growth in our overall ability to exceed customer expectations as measured by analytics.
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.