Are you a motivated engineer, striving to become a leader in the Industrial Market? Are you driven to become an industry expert and provide large Industrial Manufacturers purposeful and creative business resolutions? EECO is providing an opportunity for an ambitious individual to train and collaborate with our experienced sales team and vendors to solve customer issues using various products while delivering the benefit of a modern automation solution. If you are passionate about Power, Industrial Automation, PLC controls, HMI interfaces, Sensing Devices, and Communication Technology and have the aptitude to learn our product offering; the Product Manager role aligns purposefully to expand your technical expertise and our strategic lines of business.
The Product Manager will be responsible for leading the business and sales in North Carolina related to:
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Motor Control, Protections and Monitoring
- MCC, Switchgear and Associated Power
- Human Machine Interface (HMI), Monitors and Industrial Computers
- Sensing Devices, Wireless Communication
The Product Manager is responsible for developing and promoting Power and Automation products and solutions to our customers. With access to the major Industrial customers, whether Manufacturers, OEM’s (Original Equipment Manufacturers), or System Integrators, you will be proposing exciting solutions to meet their machine and business needs.
- Manage sales and lead revenue for our Power and Automation product lines
- Promote power and automation products
- Provide pre-sale engineering expertise
- Provide intermittent post-sale engineering expertise to new or transitional customers
- Properly guide our sales and marketing teams with market differentiating and value added sales opportunities
- Conduct sales presentations to our internal and external customers
- Develop, implement, and execute annual business plans to increase market share with active product portfolios in addition to new product launches
- Define and identifies target account(s) while partnering with outside sales to maintain sales pipeline
- Self-motivated Leader
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Associate’s Degree with a minimum of 2-4 years Technical/Industrial Automation experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Industrial Power and Automation product(s), application and associated standards
- Ability to deliver effective and engaging customer presentations
- Problem solving/analysis
- Communication proficiency (both oral and written)
- Ability to work cross-functionally across regions and functional areas within the company
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefits program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.