South Carolina Key Account Manager – Columbia, SC
Electrical Equipment Company (EECO) is an expert in industrial automation and has the benefits of being a full line electrical distributor. EECO provides a combination of capabilities to our OEM and Industrial customers, including onsite assessments, performance evaluation, data driven recommendations, repair options and supply chain optimization. We are seeking an experienced sales professional to assist us in further developing sales in our industrial market as we expand our unique services. This position will work to develop new opportunities while providing a high level of support and service to our existing accounts in our Southern Region.
The South Carolina Key Account Manager, primarily responsible for our Industrial account base and the associated Industrial Contractor accounts, is directly responsible for business growth covering our entire range of product and service offerings. This position must collaborate with our Product Managers and our vendor partners to position EECO as the leading source for our customers through fact based, value driven solutions, designed to meet customer business needs.
- Leads solution development efforts addressing customer needs (from fact finding through proposal)
- Develops sales strategies in alignment with Company objectives
- Establishes professional relationships in assigned customer accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of other company staff members in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is preferred, however, will consider equivalent work experience in either the Electrical or Industrial/Manufacturing
- Familiarity with B2B sales to industrial markets
- Technical competency in a broad range of industrial electrical components and systems preferred
- Ability to work in an industrial environment (outdoors and non-climate controlled facilities)
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to Multi-task
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.