Junior ERP Analyst
Who we are and why we are successful
The Electrical Equipment Company (EECO) is not your average industrial full-line electrical distributor. We are a passionate, customer-centered service organization crazy about building a better tomorrow by serving the manufacturing plants, machine builders, and construction teams that make our communities strong.
We are committed to placing people and their ideas before products, solving problems, and helping our community realize its full potential. To achieve this, we are looking for talented people who want to make a positive difference.
This position requires a combination of business acumen and technical knowledge to understand the detailed relationships between applications, data, and business processes. This position will work closely with functional departments to ensure business requirements and technical resources are combined to support the company’s ERP and Data Applications.
- Collaborate with all business functions to ensure the successful implementation and maintenance of the company’s new ERP system.
- Collaborate with other business units to develop and manage processes for the continued advancement of the company’s new ERP.
- Provide day to day support of the Epicor P21 ERP system including applying patches, reporting requirements, ad-hoc requests from the business.
- Ability to create and maintain BAQs, BPMs, and dashboards.
- Work with end-users to identify and analyze business processes, workflows, requirements, issues, and opportunities, and evaluate the potential application of new or modified technology solutions and/or processes.
- Troubleshoot end-user reported problems or coordinate with internal and/or external support if necessary.
- Ability to use SQL to read/write/delete/update DB files and create ad-hoc reporting.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports.
- Ability and desire to learn C#.
- Experience working on Microsoft SQL
- Experience with API integrations.
- Design, develop, and maintain reports.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience:
- B.S. in computer science preferred.
- Knowledge of MS SQL, SSRS, SSRI, Power BI, Visual Studio, and C# (C+).
- Two years working experience with SQL.
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.