Inside Technical Sales Representative
Are you ready for you next career move? Looking for a challenge where you can expand your skillset and make an impact for your customers and yourself? We are looking for a Senior Inside Technical Sales Representative interested in specializing their skill set to serve our Industrial and OEM customers in support of our automation product offerings. This role will provide an opportunity to develop and maintain key business relationships, develop quotes and proposals, assisting with the appropriate solution for our customers and autonomy to identify new business opportunities and resolve customer issues.
The Ideal Candidate Would Have:
- 3- 5 years Industrial or Technical Inside Sales Experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing customer relationships and coordinating with logistics for the timely and accurate delivery of materials and products.
- Ability to research, negotiate and promote a variety of technical products; utilizing special incentives to benefit our customers
- Demonstrated approach to teamwork in order to partner with outside sales representatives and others within the organization to ensure a positive customer experience
The Candidate is Responsible For:
- Creating a positive customer experience
- Providing regular and continuous communication with Outside Sales, Credit, Customer Service and Warehouse/Delivery personnel to ensure coordination of EECO services and identification of new opportunities
- Managing customer PO’s from quote/proposal to final delivery
- Suggesting items and providing recommendations based on customer needs and product features
- Creating quotes and proposals in support of identifying appropriate solutions for customer needs through a knowledge base of electrical and technical products
In Addition, we seek candidates who:
- Have an Associate’s degree (AAS in Engineering Technology or similar area of study preferred) or equivalent work experience with 1-2 years experience
- Technical competency in a broad range of industrial electrical components and systems preferred
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Strong attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.