Yaskawa Drives Training – GA800 Basics
December 18 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST$100
Join EECO for Yaskawa Professional Training
Receive world-class technical training that gives you real, practical, and usable insights into Yaskawa’s products. This one-day event is full of hands-on demonstrations, product information, and orientation exercises lead by an experienced Yaskawa engineer and scaled for any level of expertise.
- Hours Yaskawa Intro
- Induction motor basics
- Basic menu structure (Detailed look at Modified Constants)
- U1 monitors (includes model number, drive selection, and connection diagram)
- Initialization (Factory and User Defined)
- Auto Tune
- Parameters from B to O
- Read/write parameters to keypad
- Fault codes-U-monitors
- Internal schematic of drive
A representative will reach out to collect payment via Credit Card or PO for the $100/person class fee.