Columbia, SC | Rockwell Automation to Siemens TIA Portal | Automation Workshop
September 28 @ 8:30 am - September 29 @ 5:00 pm EDTFREE
Rockwell Automation to Siemens TIA Portal | Automation Workshop
Tuesday, September 28, 2021 and Wednesday, September 29, 2021
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Join us at this TWO DAY workshop for Rockwell PLC programmers to experience how TIA Portal compares to RSLogixTM 5000, presented by a Certified Rockwell/Siemens Solution Partner.
This will be a great opportunity to learn how to migrate your Rockwell PLC software knowledge to the Siemens TIA Portal programming environment. You’ll work Live and Online with the TIA Portal – a single engineering framework for controllers, distributed I/O, HMI, drives, motion control, and motor management to provide unparalleled performance and results.
Both days will begin with a morning workshop, then a break for lunch, and finish with another hands-on workshop.
- TIA Portal vs. Studio 5000 layout, programming aspects and structured environment similarities/differences
- How to apply your current Studio 5000 programming knowledge to TIA Portal
- How to start a successful TIA Portal project – leave with this on a flash drive
- How easy the TIA Portal is to use, program and understand
- How to use advanced TIA Portal functions like integrated “no programming” diagnostics
Seats are limited, so register soon!
Contact: Jonathan Fuller - EECO Automation & Power Distribution Manager