- This event has passed.
Integrating Yaskawa Microdrives with Ethernet/IP
March 18, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EDTFREE
Join us for Different Kind of Webinar, an End User Testimonial
In this post COVID world, zoom fatigue is real. EECO is redefining it expectations of an electrical distributor by placing people and ideas before products. Hear directly from Matthew Simmons who is a Controls Engineer from Anco Rendering Equipment, LLC.
Hear from an end user how by utilizing Ethernet/IP protocol they were able to streamline the process of commissioning and integrating variable frequency drives.
Matthew covers in detail:
- Why Ethernet/IP was the protocol of choice.
- How commissioning looks now compared to hard wiring control.
- Financial impact realized from this enhancement.
- How additional data enables improvement to their process.
- Headwinds learned from that can help others be successful.
This testimonial makes all the IIoT and smart device talk come to life. If you’re new to utilizing network protocols for your variable frequency drives this is sure to help.