ControlLogix Maintainer Accelerated Certificate (CCP300)
November 11 @ 9:30 am - November 15 @ 4:30 pm EST$2712
ControlLogix Maintainer Accelerated Certificate
This accelerated course is for individuals who can quickly learn and apply Logix5000™ concepts, terminology, hardware troubleshooting skills, and interpretation of ladder logic in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer® project. This course prepares you for the Logix5000 Maintainer Certificate Course Level 1 certificate exam, which is included in the course price.
You will have the opportunity to develop and practice these skills by:
• Learning basic concepts and terminology used with:
– Logix5000 system hardware
– The Studio 5000 Logix Designer application
– RSLinx® Classic software
• Practicing a strategy for diagnosing and troubleshooting problems:
– Configuration issues with controllers, I/O, or other hardware
– Electrical noise
– Faulty/malfunctioning field devices
– EtherNet/IP™ network issues
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to troubleshoot a previously operational Logix5000 system and restore normal operation.
For more information or register contact Cindy Chaplin at Cindy.Chaplin@eeco-net.com.