– – Canceled – – CCV209-A | FactoryTalk View ME & PanelView Plus
February 11 @ 8:30 am - February 12 @ 4:30 pm EST$1700
– – CANCELED – –
This course provides you with the skills necessary to maintain and troubleshoot FactoryTalk® View Machine Edition (ME) applications that run on PanelView™ Plus terminals.
This course provides opportunities to work with both the hardware and software. During class, you will gain the hands-on skills required to prepare a PanelView Plus terminal for operation. You will also work with FactoryTalk View ME software and RSLinx® Enterprise software and will practice downloading FactoryTalk View ME applications to a PanelView Plus terminal.
Who Should Attend
Individuals who need to maintain FactoryTalk ME applications and troubleshoot PanelView Plus terminals should attend this course.
To successfully complete this course, the following prerequisites are required:
- Ability to perform basic Microsoft Windows tasks
- Completion of the RSLogix 5000 Level 1: ControlLogix System Fundamentals (Course No. CCP146) or basic experience with ControlLogix® tags and architecture.
All technology is provided for student use in the classroom by Rockwell Automation. It is not necessary for students to bring any technology with them when attending this course.
To enhance and facilitate the students’ learning experiences, the following materials are provided as part of the course package:
- Student Manual: Includes the key concepts, definitions, examples, and activities presented in this course.
- The FactoryTalk View ME and PanelView Plus Procedures Guide, which provides step-by-step procedures used in completing the tasks covered in this course.
Hands-On PracticeThroughout this course, you will have the opportunity to practice the skills you have learned through a variety of hands-on exercises. These exercises focus on the skills introduced in each lesson.
This is a two-day course.
Rockwell Automation is authorized by IACET to offer 1.4 CEUs for this program.
- Replacing Components on a PanelView Plus Terminal
- Setting Options on a PanelView Plus Terminal
- Managing Runtime Files on a PanelView Plus Terminal
- Managing Development Files Using the Application Manager
- Modifying RSLinx Enterprise Communications in a FactoryTalk View ME Application
- Downloading and Uploading FactoryTalk View ME Runtime Files
- Troubleshooting a PanelView Plus Terminal
- Creating Tags and Testing Data in a FactoryTalk View ME Application
- Modifying Graphic Displays in a FactoryTalk View ME Application
- Viewing and Printing FactoryTalk View ME Components Using the Application Documenter