Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 1: ControlLogix Fundamentals and Troubleshooting (CCP299)
November 18 @ 12:30 pm - November 22 @ 4:30 pm EST$2800
Rockwell Automation Training
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to troubleshoot a previously operational ControlLogix® system and restore normal operation.
You will have the opportunity to develop and practice these skills by:
• Learning basic concepts and terminology used with:
– ControlLogix system hardware
– Studio 5000 Logix Designer® application
• Practicing a systematic strategy for diagnosing and troubleshooting problems:
– Configuration issues
– Electrical noise
– Faulty/malfunctioning field devices
– Controller I/O, or other hardware issues
• Performing hands-on exercises
All Logix5000™ systems use the same control engine; therefore, tasks are similar. You will see applicable references for other systems.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for individuals who need to maintain and troubleshoot a ControlLogix system – but have no current working experience with ControlLogix systems.
Curriculum Note: This course contains many of the lessons in courses CCP146 and CCP153 – in a consolidated four and a half-day format. Do not take all three courses
To view agenda, prerequisites, student materials and more, download the PDF here.
For more information or register contact Cindy Chaplin at Cindy.Chaplin@eeco-net.com.