- This event has passed.
EtherNet/IP Configuration and Troubleshooting (CCP183)
December 3, 2019 @ 8:30 am - December 5, 2019 @ 4:30 pm EST$2250
EtherNet/IP Configuration and Troubleshooting
This course should prepare you to effectively:
• Configure a Stratix® switch (5700, 8000, and/or 8300) to meet a variety of network requirements
• Assign IP addresses to devices on an EtherNet/IP network using rotary switches and a variety of software
• Monitor switch performance and status
• Diagnose and resolve issues with switches and devices on a network
During switch configuration, you will have an opportunity to:
• Configure a switch using both the Device Manager Web Interface and Studio 5000 Logix Designer® software
• Set up one-to-one IP address translation (NAT) for segmenting machine-level network devices from the plant network
• Secure and limit access to a switch
Once the EtherNet/IP network is up and running, you will monitor diagnostic information using web-based technologies and modify a web server module’s data views and tag values.
You will resolve issues with communication between devices on a network.
You will troubleshoot an EtherNet/IP network’s media and components (including the Stratix 5700 switch); run diagnostic tests to resolve system and port issues; and perform common functions such as resetting the switch.
For more information or to register contact Cindy Chaplin at Cindy.Chaplin@eeco-net.com.