Automation Workshop – TIA Portal Service 1
November 1 @ 8:30 am - November 4 @ 5:00 pm EDT$3,000
This will be a paid FOUR DAY, hands on workshop discussing significant performance characteristics of TIA Portal with the SIMATIC S7 system family. The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) forms the work environment for integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC.
In this first part of the SIMATIC TIA Portal service training, will teach you the handling of the TIA Portal, basic knowledge about the structure of the SIMATIC S7 automation system, configuration and parameterization of hardware, and the basics of programming.
*Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are available for this course!
- Understand the fundamentals of interaction of the TIA components
- Observe the automation system using “Project View” in the “TIA Portal” engineering platform
- Analyze, change, and expand small STEP 7 programs
- Configure, parameterize, and exchange SIMATIC S7 hardware modules
- Diagnose simple hardware faults caused by the wiring fault connector
- Diagnose and correct simple program errors using the block editor
- Perform commissioning of TIA components
- Develop a system with a CPU, HMI, Distributed I/O, Operations Panel, Conveyor System and a Drive
Once you have reserved your seat an EECO representative will be in touch to finalize payment and confirm details. For more information or questions contact the event organizer, Jonathan Fuller.