- This event has passed.
ControlLogix Fundamentals and Troubleshooting (CCP299)
July 29 @ 8:30 am - August 2 @ 4:30 pm EDT$2712
ControlLogix/Studio 5000 Training
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to troubleshoot a previously operational ControlLogix® system and restore normal operation. You will have the opportunity to develop and practice these skills by:
• Learning basic concepts and terminology used with:
– ControlLogix system hardware
– Studio 5000 Logix Designer® application
• Practicing a systematic strategy for diagnosing and troubleshooting problems:
– Configuration issues
– Electrical noise
– Faulty/malfunctioning field devices
– Controller I/O, or other hardware issues
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for individuals who need to maintain and troubleshoot a ControlLogix system – but have no current working experience with ControlLogix systems.