Who we are and why we are successful:
The Electrical Equipment Company (EECO) is not your average industrial full-line electrical distributor. We are a passionate, customer-centered service organization crazy about building a better tomorrow by serving the manufacturing plants, machine builders, and construction teams that make our communities strong.
We are committed to placing people and their ideas before products, solving problems, and helping our community realize it’s full potential. To achieve this, we are looking for talented people who want to make a positive difference.
Who we are looking for:
EECO is seeking an amazing ERP Technical Analyst to ensure the proper adoption, maintenance and support of our Enterprise Business Suite (including ERP, EDI, SQL Reporting, and analytics) with a deep commitment to improving our operational efficiency, from a functional and technology standpoint.
The objective of this role:
ERP Technical Analyst will work with the business users and ERP/IT team to coordinate efforts across business and development platforms. You will have a blend of both functional & technical expertise, will participate in project initiatives, and help maintain and enhance the existing application base in accordance with design standards.
- Expert knowledge of data process flows and data management.
- Administer and maintain overall ERP database and application health and management. Including upgrades, maintenance, API’s, servers, archiving, etc. Performance tuning and optimization of ETL processes.
- Build relationships with infrastructure and IT teams, developing a comprehensive understanding and contribute to the company goals.
- Design and develop ETL processes using tools and scripting. Troubleshoot and debug ETL processes.
- Collaborate in design reviews and code reviews to ensure standards are met.
- Consume and analyze data from the data pool developing tools and processes to uncover hidden patterns in data and deliver analytical products.
- Solve problems that may be unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking and team collaboration.
- Engineer a modern data pipeline to collect, organize, and process data from disparate sources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Software Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT/ERP Technical arena or similar role
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing Microsoft SQL based reports Tableau, MicroStrategy, Hyperion, or similar tools)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with data modeling, SQL, ETL, Data Warehousing and data lakes.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in data warehousing and BI.
- Certifications: AWS, MCSE, AWS, Oracle Certified Professional, or Microsoft SQL Server preferred.
- Highly capable as an individual contributor, at the same time comfortable being an engaged team member.
- Excellent data interpretation and communication skills, and ability to summarize complex findings clearly and concisely
- Interested in learning new systems quickly, being able to adapt and personally drive continuous improvement in the organization. Kaizen focused.
- Experience with API integration and cloud-based technology.
- Experience developing self-service dashboard, KPI’s, and, detailed reports.
- Participate in technical design, development and testing of BI reporting and EDI integrations.
- Confidence to challenge business processes, data validity, assumptions, status quo.
- Capable to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and timely delivery of completed projects while being respectful to the budget.
- Integration experience and working knowledge of business systems such as ERP, WMS, and TMS a plus.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Ensure quality of deliverables using development testing methods, draft reviews and user acceptance testing.
- Proficiency in SQL programming, including query optimization and table joins.
Important legal notice
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.