EECO is looking to hire a Customer Service Representative in Norfolk, VA!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide administrative assistance to all areas of the Sales Department in the company by expediting orders, processing returns, entering Purchase Orders, Sales Orders and general support of daily sales activities. This role will provide additional assistance throughout the sales team as needed to help facilitate and expedite business processes.This position works Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Expedite open customer orders and track UPS shipments from vendors.
- Primary contact for Accounts Payable and Accounts receivable regarding open issues.
- Enter Purchase Orders to our vendors via email, or online order entry.
- Generate and distribute daily reports for inside sales.
- Respond to customer inquiries and order status inquiries utilizing our internal business system.
- Provide customer with copies of documentation related the transaction when requested.
- Complete receiving process after material has been checked into warehouse
- Complete shipping feedback and manager any invoice exceptions that may exist.
- Assist inside sales with project quotations by gathering information such as products specifications, cost information, minimum purchasing information, etc.
- Set up customer part numbers and tie them to EECO part numbers.
- Assist Managers with other administrative tasks.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software
- Strong communications skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Strong attention to detail and analytical abilities
- Learn and master EECO’s business systems
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Check out all of our Career Opportunities here