EECO is looking to hire a Counter Sales/Warehouse Associate in Richmond, VA!
Electrical Equipment Company is seeking an enthusiastic individual willing to learn and work in a fast-paced environment in support of a variety of industries to include: Industrial, OEM, Construction, and Residential communities. The Counter Sales/Warehouse role involves supporting our customers face to face with the ability to understand their product needs, accurately recommend/select products, and the ability to utilize multiple computer systems to determine product location.
The Counter Sales/Warehouse position is responsible for providing direct support to our customers through the accurate and timely processing of product, inventory activities and providing customer service with a smile. In addition to general warehousing activities, this position is also responsible for the entire counter sales transaction starting with the greeting of our customers through the identification of solutions, entering orders, pulling product, packaging and completing deliveries as needed.
- Strong understanding of best practice warehousing and demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Previous computer and data entry experience is required
- Previous experience in the Electrical industry and/or inventory management systems is a plus
- Good driving record
- HS diploma or GED required
- 3+ years customer service along with warehousing and or selling experience desired
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Check out all of our Career Opportunities here