At Electrical Equipment Company (EECO), our industrial automation and power solutions not only improve our customers overall equipment effectiveness, they also have a direct impact on the people who benefit from their products. We are not simply a full line electrical distributor, we are a service centered organization that provides exceptional capabilities including onsite assessments, performance evaluations, data driven recommendations, and supply chain optimization.
We are seeking an experienced Inventory Service Excellence Manager responsible for Corporate oversight of our inventory management (to include vendor managed inventory) and Returns Department. These activities are performed in our three (3) distribution centers and to include research, analysis and reporting of transactional data required to develop processes for improved operational efficiencies and compliance. for three (3) distribution centers and ten (10) regional warehouses throughout VA, NC and SC. This position will be based and work from our Raleigh, NC location.
The Corporate Inventory Service Excellence Manager has leadership responsibility for the divisional service excellence teams, consisting of two (2) direct and approximately ten (10) indirect reports, and reports directly to the Corporate Director of Operations. The primary objective and responsibility for this position is to exceed customer expectations with a focus on appropriate inventory levels, timely returns process and coordination of our vendor managed inventory programs. The Corporate Inventory Service Excellence Manager is also responsible for meeting or exceeding established KPIs, creating best practices, and balancing strategies to meet the needs of a rapidly evolving organization.
- Defines goals and primary performance metrics
- Recruits and develops team members while focusing on the customer experience andpromoting operational excellence.
- Ensures inventory accuracy and audit compliance standards
- Reviews analysis and aging of all returns to ensure clearing of accounts
- Monitors team deliverables and initiatives
- Documents and tracks internal control breakdowns
- BS in Business or Technical field of study is preferred
- Previous experience in audit, internal controls, compliance, finance and/or inventory management in a supply chain/distribution environment is a plus
- Five (5) plus years’ experience in leading others while implementing new strategies during a time of change is required
- Strong critical thinking/problem solving abilities
- Ability to travel up to 10% in support of Operational initiatives
- Must have ability to travel up to 10%
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Communications skills, both oral and written
- Strong attention to detail with analytical abilities
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.