EECO is looking to hire a Contractor Outside Sales Professional in Southwest Virginia!
EECO is searching for an experienced Outside Contractor Sales professional to expand and grow our current contractor business in the Southwest Virginia territory. The successful candidate will have a sales background coupled with previous experience in the electrical industry, servicing or working with those contractors involved Commercial and Industrial projects. This position will work to develop new opportunities and relationships with the Electrical Contractors servicing and supporting the fast growing construction market in our Central Region.
- Developing and growing a customer base in the local Industrial and Commercial Electrical Contractor market through prospecting, sales development, quoting and customer follow-up to make sure sales goals are met
- Maintaining current account packages through site visits, quoting of jobs and ensuring prompt and accurate service
- Developing sales strategies in alignment with Company objectives
- Reading and interpreting blueprints in order to develop material quotes and proposals
- Coordinating with other company staff members in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations
- High frequency / purposeful sales calls with clear objectives
- Leverage customer relationship management (CRM) to manage the entire sales cycle, prioritize activities, and provide accurate forecasting information
- Strive to understand our customers business, employees, construction processes, purchasing practices, decision making methods, obstacles, wants and needs.
- Previous demonstrated sales experience
- Familiarity and 2-3 years’ experience working with or for an Industrial or Commercial Electrical Contractor
- Experience working with a Wholesale Electrical Distributor is a plus
- Technical competency in a broad range of electrical products and components or aptitude to learn at a high rate.
- Strong communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.