Contractor Inside Sales
Electrical Equipment Company is seeking an additional Inside Sales team member dedicated to our Contractor Sales Division Group to support the continued sales growth in Virginia. We are seeking a competitive individual with the ability adapt in a fast-paced environment to support a growing team. The successful candidate will have the ability to analyze customer problems and quickly provide creative, value-add solutions to enhance customer loyalty and satisfaction. This individual can reside in Richmond, VA or Tidewater, VA or Southwest, VA.
The Contractor Inside Sales position is directly responsible for identifying Industrial and Commercial Contractor client needs to develop and sell solutions that maximize EECO product offerings and services to customers in the construction market. This is achieved directly by fostering and developing relationships with our customers via phone and partnering with our Outside Sales personnel. This position is also responsible for researching and negotiating EECO product and service pricing, special incentives, managing customer relationships and assisting logistics for timely and accurate delivery of materials and products to our customers. Additionally, the Contractor Inside Sale Representative will act as back-up for our parts counter staff as needed.
- Timely communication and response to customers to discover and support needs
- Analyze and determine optimal delivery options
- Create quotes in support of customer needs
- Participate in contract negotiations and renewals, quotations, pricing, delivery and billing/payment to ensure consistency with EECO standards
- Negotiate product availability, pricing and terms with vendors to meet customer requirements
- Process orders, provide customer confirmation of status and monitor delivery against commitments
- Provide regular and continuous communication with Outside Sales, Credit, Customer Service and Warehouse/Delivery personnel to ensure coordination of EECO services and identification of new opportunities
- Previous sales experience (2-3 years)
- Technical competency in a broad range of industrial electrical components and systems preferred
- Strong communications skills (both written and oral)
- Demonstrated negotiation skills and abilities
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and analytical abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time