Business Applications Functional Specialist II
Location: Raleigh NC
Reports to: Director of ERP Services
This position requires a combination of business acumen and technical knowledge to understand the detailed relationships between applications, data, and business processes. This position will work closely with functional departments to ensure business requirements and technical resources are combined to support the company’s ERP system.
The scope of responsibilities includes:
- Good knowledge of distribution processes.
- Build relationships with our users, developing a comprehensive understanding of our business and leading requirements development.
- Work directly with clients to select, implement, support, and integrate technology solutions into diverse business environments
- You will identify and document aspects of the following: As-Is Processes, Business Requirements, To-Be Solutions, Functional Specifications and Configuration.
- Create testing scripts, contribute to UAT testing, and lead ERP system training.
- Contribute ideas to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in ERP setting or similar role.
- Highly capable as an individual contributor, at the same time comfortable being an engaged team member.
- Some experience with business systems such as ERP, WMS, eCommerce, EDI, or others.
- Knowledge of ERP business processes within the Distribution space.
- Excellent data interpretation and communication skills, ability to summarize complex findings clearly and concisely
- Interested in learning new systems quickly, being able to adapt and personally drive continuous improvement.
- Confidence to challenge business processes, data validity, assumptions, status quo.
- Integration experience with ERP business systems.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Ensure quality of deliverables using development testing methods, draft reviews, and user acceptance testing.
Important legal notice
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.