EECO – Your Single Source for Electronic Repair Services (ERS)
EECO is a leader in factory automation, and with our process and tracking capability, we can make repairs easier than ever. As the “Single Source” for repairs, EECO is able to better analyze your automation spend with warranty tracking, automation migration, failure analysis and alternatives to keep your plant running.
Repairs can be performed at less than 50% of the price of a new component. You can bundle repair items and new purchases all on the same order. EECO will manage logistics, documentation, expediting and tracking. We give you both greater convenience and very competitive rates for electronic repair services.
In addition to convenience, we are a factory automation company so we can help diagnose upgrade potentials where we see common failures or a migration path for obsolete products.
Electronic repairs made easy and convenient
- Free shipping
- Free Evaluation
- Free 1-2 Day Rush Repair Service (shipping would add days unless customer pays for UPS Red)
- 1-5 Day Standard Turn around for normal repairs
- 10% price guarantee
- 18 month in service warranty
- Failure Analysis Reporting
- Analysis of automation and repair spend for potential savings
- Warranty Tracking including in-service dates
- VMI Program provides bin management and logistics for repair components
- Failure Analysis for repeat repairs and trends
- Migration Support for legacy and obsolescence
- Alternatives for items that cannot be repaired
Our 18 month in-service warranty is designed to keep you running. Unlike others, we go beyond simply replacing a failed component. Your entire assembly is diagnosed, repaired, and warranted.
- Component failure
- Element failure
- Software corruption
- Firmware corruption
- Acceptance Testing
- To OEM standards
- Digitized performance curves
- Testing under load conditions
- Industrial Electronics
- Servo Motors
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
Getting started with EECO is easy. Call us at 800.993.3326.