Automation Engineer Automation Sales Specialist
Do you thrive on innovative ideas; have a desire to work with cutting-edge technology, and becoming an expert in the automation segment? EECO is looking for an entry-level Electrical Engineer with the aptitude to learn our Rockwell Allen Bradley product offering to grow our Automation Segment with provided training and sales skillset. If you are passionate about Mechatronics, Smart Manufacturing, Industrial Automation, PLC’s, or HMI’s; EECO provides the opportunity for a driven individual to collaborate with our experienced sales team to solve customer issues, provide education on Rockwell Allen Bradley product offerings, and executing sales initiative to grow our business.
The Automation Sales Engineer (ASE) will be responsible for leading the business and sales related to:
- Programmable Controllers (PLC and PAC) and associated I/O
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) , Monitors and Industrial Computers
- Development and Business Information Software
The ASE is responsible for developing and promoting our Rockwell Automation Control, Interface and Software product and solutions to our customers. With access to the major industrial customers, whether Manufacturers, Original Equipment Manufacturers or System Integrators, you will be proposing exciting solutions to meet their machine and business needs. With Rockwell Automation online and classroom training, you will be positioned to bring value to our customers, our company and your own career.
- Promote Rockwell Automation Control, Interface and Software product and solution sales
- Provide pre-sale engineering expertise
- Provide minimal post-sale engineering expertise to new or transitional customers
- Properly guide our sales and marketing teams with market differentiating and value added sales opportunities
- Conduct sales presentations to our internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferred), or Associate’s Degree with a minimum of 2-4 years Technical/Industrial Automation experience
- Comfortable conducting customer presentations
- Problem solving/analysis
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Industrial Automation Product(s), application and associated standards
- Communication proficiency (oral and written)
- Ethical conduct
- Time Management
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work cross functionally across regions and functional areas within the company
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.