EECO is looking to hire a Contractor Project & Quotations Manager in our Richmond, VA location!
The Project & Quotations Manager is directly responsible for quoting, bidding and managing power distribution and lighting quotes for Commercial and Industrial contractor customers. The successful candidate will be able to interpret electrical drawings and partner with vendors to develop in-depth competitive project quotes. Upon successful project wins, this person manages the entire project from the submittal approval, order release, shipping schedules, and project closeout phases. This candidate will also help the outside sales team identify new opportunities using industry job boards and communication with the customers. The project manager will communicate regularly with customers regarding orders and new opportunities and establish excellent working relationships.
- Timely communication and response to customers to discover project opportunities and needs.
- Analyze electrical drawings to understand projects.
- Create power and lighting quotes in support of customer needs
- Participate in pricing negotiations with customers and vendors.
- Negotiate product availability, pricing and terms with vendors to meet customer requirements
- Process orders, provide customer confirmation of status and monitor delivery against commitments
- Process project lot billing and maintain project balance spreadsheets.
- Interpret drawings to recognize and provide value engineering and alternate bid items when possible.
- Provide regular and continuous communication with Outside Sales, Credit, Customer Service and Warehouse/Delivery personnel to ensure coordination of EECO services and identification of new opportunities
- Previous sales experience (2-3 years)
- Previous experience in lighting design or power distribution quoting is helpful but not required.
- Technical competency in power distribution and lighting.
- Strong communications skills (both written and oral)
- Demonstrated negotiation skills and abilities
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and analytical abilities
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.