EECO is looking to hire a Product Service Representative in our Richmond, VA location!
The PSR is responsible for supporting and growing EECO’s Inventory Services programs which provide industrial plants and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) better methods to manage the common MRO (Maintenance, Repair, Operations) parts required to successfully operate. The PSR position has operations, customer service, and proactive sales components and is the primary owner of operating and expanding Inventory Services programs targeted at industrial and OEM storerooms. The PSR position provides candidates an opportunity to learn wholesale distribution fundamentals, improve core product knowledge, and strengthen sales and organization skills. The PSR position is an excellent career path for advancement in various areas of EECO’s Sales Team.
- Implement and Organize Customer’s Storeroom in accordance with a detailed Scope of Work determined by customer and sales managers
- Maintain Storeroom Program to compliance with Corporate Inventory Services
- Build Customer Relationships with vendors to increase EECO MRO sales, expand existing programs, and secure new programs
- Develop Storeroom Growth Plans to identify, understand influences, demonstrate advantages and convert product lines serviced by competitors in existing EECO Storeroom Programs
- Organization and implementation of new Rockwell/EECO initiatives that align with customer strategic objectives
- AS or BS in Business or Technology, or 2 years’ experience in sales, procurement, or industrial environments
- Knowledge of common electrical components and concepts preferred: fuses, fittings, wire and cable, connectors, fasteners, lamps, ballasts, fixtures, industrial controls, wiring devices, motors, enclosures, etc.
- Possess interpersonal skills necessary to build relationships, probe for and clarify customer needs and values, and proactively promote sales proposals
- Possess strong process and organizational skills
- Committed to self-improvement and learning
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefits program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click Below to Apply!
Check out all of our Career Opportunities here