Process Manufacturing Solutions Product Manager
EECO is offering an exciting career opportunity for an individual with a Process Controls Engineering background to create and deliver unique solutions to our Manufacturing customer base. Our Modern Decentralized Control System (DCS) offering along with Instrumentation and the use of Ethernet/IP allows us to differentiate our optimized solutions, bringing our Industrial customers the advantage of today’s technology benefits. The Process Manufacturing Solutions Product Manager will support and drive sales growth in the Continuous Process, Batch and Instrumentation markets.
The Process Manufacturing Solutions Product Manager will be responsible for leading business and sales related to:
• Rockwell Automation Process Solutions – Continuous Process, Batch or Hybrid controls
• Instrumentation and valves (Endress-Hauser, Badger Meter, Burkert and Adventics)
The Process Manufacturing Solutions Product Manager is responsible for developing and promoting system based solutions to customers in the Continuous Process and Batch manufacturing markets, along with necessary instrumentation. The Modern DCS solution is based on a PlantWide Optimized control platform, the ControlLogix PAC, capable of handling robust Process, Batch and Discrete manufacturing equipment types. Reliably delivering the characterized system performance necessary in the Continuous Process Industry backed up by flexible, right size support contracts. The Process Manufacturing Solution Product Manager will deliver solid solutions from the DCS control level through the Instrumentation and valve products, to meet our customer’s needs. Leveraging our relationships with Industry Leaders – Rockwell Automation, Endress-Hauser, Badger Meter, Burkert and Adventics.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Basic understanding of PLC or Process DCS controls
• Basic understanding of Instrumentation and Valves
• Attention to detail with high standards for excellence and precision.
• Autonomous position with the ability to perform tasks with minimal to no supervision
• Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Want to apply? Send your resume to email@example.com.