Part-Time Credit Assistant
Electrical Equipment Company (EECO) is an expert in industrial automation and electric motor solutions, with the benefit of full line electrical distribution. EECO provides a combination of capabilities not typical of distributors, including onsite assessment, performance evaluation, data driven recommendations, repair options, and supply chain optimization. We are seeking a Part Time Credit Assistant to join our Finance/Accounting Team.
The Credit Assistant is responsible for a variety of clerical and administrative Accounting related activities to support our Finance/Accounting team in the areas of Credit and Refunds. Responsibilities also include verification and auditing activities, filing, copying and assisting with others duties on an as needed basis. This position would work M-F hours from 8 am-12 noon.
- Handle the distribution of special invoicing/statement requirements
- Monitor orders from credit hold screen
- Maintain collection spreadsheet and update daily using OEROB/CRRC reports
- Maintain customer files including creation of for new customers and general filing
- Send copies of invoices and statements to internal and external customers as requested
- Oversee the receipt of all credit applications including- logging onto spreadsheet, accumulating data and sending out references
- Process EFT/ACH payments
- Invoice corrections for Tendering Errors when notified by AP
- Process Trade/Credit References requests from other vendors.
- Process customer refunds as needed
- HS diploma with 2+ years Accounting Experience
- Previous general office experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and analytical abilities
- Excellent communications skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to multi-task
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.