Part-Time Credit Assistant
Electrical Equipment Company (EECO) is an expert in industrial automation and electric motor solutions, with the benefit of full line electrical distribution. EECO provides a combination of capabilities not typical of distributors, including onsite assessment, performance evaluation, data driven recommendations, repair options, and supply chain optimization. We are seeking a Part Time Credit Assistant to join our Finance/Accounting Team.
The Credit Assistant is responsible for a variety of clerical and administrative related activities to support our Finance team in the areas of Credit and Collections. Responsibilities include responding to emails for department related requests, overseeing credit application and collection logs, filing, copying and assisting with others duties as needed. This position would work M-F hours from 8am-12 noon.
- Handle the distribution of special invoicing/statement requirements
- Send invoice copies per daily report for credit card purchases
- Maintain collection spreadsheet and update daily using OEROB/CRRC reports
- Maintain customer files including creation of for new customers and general filing
- Set up ship To’s as requested
- Send copies of invoices and statements to internal and external customers as requested
- Oversee the receipt of all credit applications including- logging onto spreadsheet, accumulating data and sending out references
- Process EFT/ACH payments
- Invoice corrections for Tendering Errors when notified by AP
- Process Trade/Credit References requests from other vendors
- Process customer refunds as needed
- HS diploma with 2+ years Accounting or Credit & Collections experience
- Previous general office experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and analytical abilities
- Excellent communications skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to multi-task
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Want to apply? Send your resume to email@example.com.