Since 1926, Electrical Equipment Company (EECO) has been the one distributor customers depend on for quality products and services. We are a full line Electrical Distributor covering all market segments. Our product knowledge and technical expertise make us a valuable partner in the Industrial, OEM, Construction, and Residential communities.
EECO is also your one-stop electrical, mechanical, and testing service center. For over 80 years, we have specialized in electrical and mechanical Motor Repair, troubleshooting, fabricating, and new equipment sales with 24-Hour emergency service.Electrical Equipment Company (EECO), the region’s only full-line electrical distributor.
The Ideal Candidate Would Have:
- Minimum two years of experience repairing electrical and mechanical apparatus up to 5000HP.
- Experience with both AC and DC motors, including but not limited to testing and inspection, disassembly, dynamic balancing, assembly, and load testing processes.
- Experience using micrometers and electrical test equipment is a must along with computer skills.
- Industrial maintenance experience.
- Mill wrights with bearing and installation experience.
- Must also possess great communication skills and be able to function well within a team.
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.