Electrical Equipment Company (EECO) is expanding its unique industrial services throughout the southeast. We are the region’s only full-line electrical distributor with expertise, technicians and diagnostic capability supporting Motor Reliability and Repair, discrete Automation and Controls and general purpose electrical applications. We believe that knowledge makes us different and the Mechanic position offers an opportunity to showcase and grow your knowledge of Industrial Motors, outstanding Customer Service and our Motor Shop Operations.
- 2-5 years of experience repairing electrical and mechanical apparatus up to 4000HP.
- Experience with AC, DC, Synchronous and pumps. Specific skills would include disassembly, inspection, dynamic balancing, assembly, and load testing processes.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Industrial maintenance such as mill wrights with bearing and installation experience is a plus.
- Possess solid communication skills and be able to function within a team.
- Candidates must provide their own hand tools. Familiarity with electrical test equipment is wanted.
- Position typically works M-F 7:00am – 3:30pm. Willing and able to work overtime as required.
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.