We are looking to hire an IT Operations and Infrastructure Director at our headquarters in Raleigh, NC.
Director – IT Operations and Infrastructure
The Director – IT Operations and Infrastructure is responsible for enterprise-wide IT operations supporting 275 users in 14 branch locations in VA, NC, and SC. This Director is responsible for developing and executing a plan for mission-critical operations of the infrastructure, systems and cloud services required. The role has full leadership responsibility of a departmental team combined with a vendor network and an annual budget of approximately $2M. The primary objective is to enable new investment in emerging business technologies. The Director will define, establish, and manage SLAs/KPIs for company IT processes, operational best practices, and manage a portfolio of outsourced services to meet the needs of a rapidly evolving organization. Key metrics to measure performance include NPS, cost per user, and % investment in new business technology.
1. Define operational goals, CapEx and OpEx budgets, and primary performance metrics.
2. Grow and develop current IT employees body of knowledge by maintaining required capabilities to stay relevant in emerging technologies.
3. Assemble a portfolio of solution providers and technologies to deliver a modern server and network infrastructure, including Network, Compute, Storage, Database and Middleware disciplines. Implement standards to maintain 24/7 availability and exceed reliability benchmarks.
4. Develop and maintain information security policy and enterprise-wide disaster recovery plan, implementing required education and audit to ensure compliance with relevant cybersecurity and other standards (i.e., PCI).
5. Provide for tiered user support services, meeting or exceeding NPS and first call resolution targets. Establish process and best practices with required service providers for user and PC management, licensing, upgrade and patch management, Office 365 Enterprise, mobile/wireless.
6. Assist functional owners on evaluation, selection, implementation, and maintenance of applications (i.e. ERP, CRM, SaaS), ensuring appropriate security, SLA, licensing, and integration criteria are met.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems. Microsoft MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure certification preferred.
2. 8+ years directly managing employees.
3. 5+ years functional experience managing server and network infrastructure, including full system implementations and support organizations.
4. 3-5 years of applied functional experience in either systems/platform engineering, middleware/tool-based application administration, database or other infrastructure engineering).
5. Experience with Microsoft Enterprise software, database systems, enterprise monitoring and management systems, private and public cloud technologies (PaaS, IaaS), VoIP, data center operations.
6. Expertise in managing third parties in the delivery of managed services, inclusive of definition and management of SLAs / KPIs, managing multi-vendor and multi-location teams.
7. Application experience with security standards PCI-DSS and ISO-17799. Awareness of NIST CSF, 800-12, 800-14, 800-26; and ISO 27001 compliance certification.
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefits program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply directly to this position by sending your resume to email@example.com