EECO is looking for an Inside Sales Representative in Raleigh, NC!
Are you a natural at building relationships? Are you technology driven, customer focused, and looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself and provide real solutions for real customers? If you have a desire to continuously learn and enjoy developing & maintaining relationships while providing exceptional customer service, you can turn your organizational and interpersonal skills into a rewarding career with EECO! We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative interested in specializing their skillset to serve EECO’s Automation, Control & Power Distribution product & service offerings. This role will provide an opportunity to develop and maintain key business relationships, provide quotes and products for our customers, embrace new systems and technology, and autonomy to help customers identify solutions and resolutions to challenging applications and business needs.
The Inside Sales Representative is directly responsible for identifying customer needs in order to develop and sell solutions that maximize EECO Automation, Control & Power Distribution product offerings and services. This is achieved directly by fostering and developing relationships with our customers via eCommerce, phone, email and indirectly through our Outside Sales personnel. This position is also responsible for researching and negotiating EECO product and service pricing, special incentives, managing customer relationships and assisting logistics for timely and accurate delivery of materials and products to our customers.
- Timely communication and response to customers product or service requests
- Create quotes in EECO systems in support of customer needs
- Analyze customer buying habits and needs and discover opportunities to expand the portfolio of products that we sell them
- Participate in contract negotiations and renewals, quotations, pricing, delivery and billing/payment to ensure consistency with EECO standards
- Negotiate product availability, pricing and terms with vendors to meet customer requirements
- Process orders, provide customer confirmation of status and monitor delivery against commitments
- Drive eCommerce growth by assisting customers with understanding new EECO technologies and registering for training and demo’s
- Provide regular and continuous communication with Outside Sales, Credit, Customer Service and Warehouse/Delivery personnel to ensure coordination of EECO services and identification of new opportunities
- Analyze and determine optimal delivery options
- Previous sales experience (1-3 years)
- Strong communications skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and analytical abilities
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Check out all of our Career Opportunities here