Inside Sales – Richmond, VA
Are you a natural at building relationships? Are you confident in presenting accurate and timely information to sell products and services? If you have a desire to continuously learn and enjoy maintaining relationships to provide exceptional customer service, you can turn your organizational and interpersonal skills into a rewarding career with us! EECO is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to assist us in further developing our market presence in Richmond, VA in support of the relationship based, value selling of EECO products and services.
The Inside Sales Representative is directly responsible for identifying customer needs in order to develop and sell solutions that maximize EECO Automation product offerings and services. This is achieved directly by fostering and developing relationships with our customers via phone and indirectly through our Outside Sales personnel. This position is also responsible for researching and negotiating EECO product and service pricing, special incentives, managing customer relationships and assisting logistics for timely and accurate delivery of materials and products to our customers.
• Timely communication and response to customers to discover and support needs
• Analyze and determine optimal delivery options
• Create quotes in support of customer needs
• Participate in contract negotiations and renewals, quotations, pricing, delivery and billing/payment to ensure consistency with EECO standards
• Negotiate product availability, pricing and terms with vendors to meet customer requirements
• Process orders, provide customer confirmation of status and monitor delivery against commitments
• Provide regular and continuous communication with Outside Sales, Credit, Customer Service and Warehouse/Delivery personnel to ensure coordination of EECO services and identification of new opportunities
An Ideal Candidate Would Have:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
• Previous Inside Sales experience (2-3 years) preferred, but not required
• Technical competency in a broad range of industrial electrical components and systems preferred
• Strong communications skills (both written and oral)
• Demonstrated negotiation skills and abilities
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong attention to detail and analytical abilities
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Want to apply? Send your resume to email@example.com.