Group Automation Manager
Electrical Equipment Company (EECO) is expanding its unique industrial services throughout Virginia. We are the region’s only full-line electrical distributor with expertise, technicians and diagnostic capability supporting Motor Reliability and Repair, discrete Automation and Controls and general purpose electrical applications. We believe that knowledge makes us different and the Group Automation Manager leads the activities of those Automation Product Specialists in the Western Region of VA.
The Group Automation Manager is directly responsible for the comprehensive field management of the Automation Group to include: planning and execution of sales and marketing activities, meeting performance objectives, training and development and compliance with vendor requirements. This position is accountable for maintaining a disciplined sales process with the Product Managers in the Western Region of VA as we further grow and expand this market.
- Manages Rockwell Automation annual sales and marketing activities for the region
- Develops sales strategies in alignment with Company objectives
- Ensures compliance of all Rockwell Automation requirements relevant to Product Managers to include: certifications, training, demos, etc.
- Coordinates and ensures quality of Product Manager engagement sessions within the region
- Coordinates resources for Rockwell Automation or related events
- Provides support to sales activities associated with automation product
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferred) or equivalent industry work experience
- Familiarity with B2B sales to industrial markets
- Technical competency in a broad range of industrial electrical components and systems preferred
- Previous experience in electrical, manufacturing or industrial industries is a plus
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Want to apply? Send your resume to email@example.com.