Field Marketing Manager
Electrical Equipment Company is a proud distributor of premier automation and electrical supply products that provides services and material management throughout Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. The Field Marketing Manager will lead the development and execution of our B2B field marketing plans to our industrial customers and support electrical products and services for manufacturers such as Rockwell Automation, Eaton, and Siemens. This position has one direct report and will be responsible for marketing automation, agency, promotional, and merchandise budgets. A successful candidate in this role will increase direct customer engagement through precise target marketing and expand our current client audience.
- Define goals, functional budget, and primary performance metrics for EECO’s field marketing strategy and partner with our sales and ecommerce teams for continued program development.
- Provide coordination and planning between sales and ecommerce teams, the vendor community, and agencies to develop and execute regional marketing plans. Incorporate practices to measure key results and impact to sales goals.
- Nurture the development of email and social channels, increasing our following and contact acquisition rate. Coordinate periodic research to refine personas and increase brand advocacy.
- Work with technical subject matter experts to develop effective messages, web forms, and CTAs to increase customer engagement in the promotion of content, training, seminars, labs, and other events.
- Organize marketing automation campaigns and analytics to create measurable results and real time insight directly integrated with CRM.
- Oversee merchandise program, engaging with a cross functional team that manages budgeting, selection, and distribution of merchandise.
- 5 years of experience with marketing automation, email marketing, and social media. Agency experience is desirable. Act-On experience is a plus.
- 3 years of B2B marketing management experience, with involvement in plan development and direct accountability for results.
- Comfortable researching technical content/merchandise with ability to present detailed results to multiple audiences from sales to executive.
- Fluid with marketing analysis and presentation of data. Google Analytics experience preferred, certification is a plus.
- BA in Marketing or Communications.
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply directly to this position by accessing the link below: