Field Marketing Coordinator
The Electrical Equipment Company is currently looking for a Field Market Coordinator (FMC) to create distinctive and exciting marketing campaigns for our sales team members to promote our prestigious product lines including Rockwell Automation, Hoffman, T&B, Philips, and many more. This position will drive innovative marketing campaigns through multiple sources of media and will craft targeted messages to engage our customers.
The FMC will work directly with the sales team on focused projects to local and regional customers. The FMC also works as a liaison with our vendor community for field market coordination. This role sits at the intersection of EECO, our Virginia vendor relationships and the centralized marketing team.
- Communicating with project leaders and vendor partners on ideas for new campaigns and ensuring alignment of promotion and design efforts
- Managing multiple campaigns through to completion
- Filtering vendor messaging to fit EECO’s specific audiences
- Designing marketing materials for campaigns, and other content generation as necessary
- Blogging about events, products
- Event planning assistance and event marketing
- Updating events calendar on website
- Growing the Virginia LinkedIn audience
- Developing focused email content based on what’s coming out of the channel
- Increasing website and email engagement for targeted products
- Attending events to take photos for social and future promotion
- Working with regional sales teams to instruct on using social medial platforms (ex: LinkedIn)
- Attending regular sales meetings (at least 2x month) conference calls, and vendor events
- Marketing Degree with 2+ years’ experience; or 3-5 years of collaborative experience in a B2B environment (preferably in an electrical distribution setting), working in a marketing related capacity
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Creative Suite to include Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, ability to edit PDF’s with Adobe Acrobat, and experience with Act-on marketing software
- Strong oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated track record in field and promotional marketing
- Strong project management skills with emphasis on time management
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently or in groups
- Self-motivated with demonstrated flexibility and adaptability in various tasking situation
- Proven ability to translate product positioning and attributes into audience-specific messages.
- Experience and proficiency with both traditional marketing vehicles such as email, customer events, corporate trade shows, as well as more current vehicles such as Webinars, Web meetings and social media
- Functional design experience
- Ability to strategically promote EECO first and foremost
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Want to apply? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.