Yaskawa AC Drive Training – Basic Class
May 8 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm EDT$100
EECO is excited to host the Yaskawa training. This hands-on class will include real world applications and examples. Lunch and snacks will be provided.
TOPICS COVERED IN BASIC CLASS
• Physical Installation
• Electrical Installation
• Start-Up Preparation and Procedure
• Navigating the LCD Operator
• Digital Inputs and Outputs
• Analog Inputs and Outputs
• Encoder feedback wiring
• Using pulse-train inputs and outputs
• Matrix Technology Overview (U1000)
• Simple Programming
Randolph Community College
629 Industrial Park Ave,
Asheboro, NC 27205
Computer Technology Center / Room: CTC 110
Park in parking lot B
$100 per seat
Attend this training and receive $100 off your next Yaskawa purchase!
Click the button below to register for the event. EECO will contact you regarding payment. Seats are limited, so register early!