- This event has passed.
Yaskawa AC Drive Training – Advance Class
May 11, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm EDT$100
EECO is excited to host the Yaskawa training. This hands-on class will include real world applications and examples. Lunch and snacks will be provided.
TOPICS COVERED IN ADVANCE CLASS
• Drive Selection and Sizing
• Keypad Operation
• Control Method Overview (A1000/U1000)
• Heavy/Normal Duty (A1000/U1000)
• Programmable I/O Functions
• Torque Control and Torque Limits
• Speed Search
• Stall Prevention
• Specialty U1000 Function, such as Low Harmonics Priority Mode, Eco Mode, and Regenerative Operation
• Application Programming Examples
o Shipping Conveyor (A1000/U1000) or Discharge Pump (P1000)
o Bottling Application (A1000/U1000) or Tank Fill (P1000)
o Fume Hood
o Dryer Fan
o Milling Machine (A1000/U1000)
o Wastewater Pump (P1000)
o Liquid Separator
o Downhill Mining Conveyor (U1000)
• DWEZ Standard Discussion
Doubletree by Hilton Raleigh-Cary
500 Caitboo Ave
Cary, NC 27518
$100 per seat
Attend this training and receive $100 off your next Yaskawa purchase!
Click the button below to register for the event. EECO will contact you regarding payment. Seats are limited, so register early!