- This event has passed.
Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 1: ControlLogix Fundamentals and Troubleshooting (CCP299)
April 24, 2017 - April 28, 2017
Rockwell Automation Training
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to troubleshoot a previously operational ControlLogix® system and restore normal operation.
You will have the opportunity to develop and practice these skills by:
• Learning basic concepts and terminology used with:
– ControlLogix system hardware
– Studio 5000 Logix Designer® application
• Practicing a systematic strategy for diagnosing and troubleshooting problems:
– Configuration issues
– Electrical noise
– Faulty/malfunctioning field devices
– Controller I/O, or other hardware issues
• Performing hands-on exercises
All Logix5000™ systems use the same control engine; therefore, tasks are similar. You will see applicable references for other systems.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for individuals who need to maintain and troubleshoot a ControlLogix system – but have no current working experience with ControlLogix systems.
Curriculum Note: This course contains many of the lessons in courses CCP146 and CCP153 – in a consolidated four and a half-day format. Do not take all three courses
To view agenda, prerequisites, student materials and more, download the PDF here.
To begin the registration process, click the register now button below.