- This event has passed.
Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 1: ControlLogix Fundamentals and Troubleshooting
July 16 @ 8:30 am - July 20 @ 4:30 pm EDT$2475
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to troubleshoot a previously operational ControlLogix® system and restore normal operation.
You will have the opportunity to develop and practice these skills by:
• Learning basic concepts and terminology used with:
– ControlLogix system hardware
– Studio 5000 Logix Designer® application
• Practicing a systematic strategy for diagnosing and troubleshooting problems:
– Configuration issues
– Electrical noise
– Faulty/malfunctioning field devices
– Controller I/O, or other hardware issues
• Performing hands-on exercises
All Logix5000™ systems use the same control engine; therefore, tasks are similar.
You will see applicable references for other systems.
For more information or to register contact Cindy Chaplin at Cindy.Chaplin@eeco-net.com.