Smart Manufacturing Workshop – Raleigh
March 19 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm EDT
The Smart Manufacturing Workshop
The future of manufacturing is bright. Smart Manufacturing is predicted to be the next Industrial Revolution and it is driven by connectivity and the unprecedented access to data. We have an opportunity to do great things, but getting started has been daunting. Smart Manufacturing, Industrie 4.0 and Connected Enterprise all sound like great ideas, but how do you even begin? Electrical Equipment Co. (EECO) has invested significant time and resources to answer this question. These workshops will help you understand the massive opportunities you have through your industrial network.
Why You Should Care:
- More efficient floor operations
- Less downtime
- Lower company costs
- An increase in product output
- Safer work environments
- Visibility across the supply chain
- Higher quality assurance and increased factory throughput
Each group will move through each of the following 4 stations:
- Remote VPN/cellular access configuration and best practices
- Building and maintaining a reliable industrial cabling infrastructure
- Network Routing and Switching
- Fiber optics specifying and best practices
Because of the need for this specialized training and the business advantages it represents, we want as many companies to benefit as possible. Enrollment for the Raleigh Smart Manufacturing Workshop is limited to 30 attendees.
Food and refreshments will be provided throughout the day.