- This event has passed.
Siemens Workshop: Realizing Engineering Efficiencies – with TIA Portal V14
October 3, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm EDT
This is a hands-on opportunity to experience how the Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) can reduce engineering development and machine downtime. In this seminar you will work with the TIA Portal engineering software to configure an automation station consisting of a S7-1500 and S7-1200 PLC, HMI Comfort Panel, ET 200SP remote I/O and a SINAMICS G120 drive and motor.
Lunch is provided!
What you will learn and do:
- Experience reduced engineering time by up to 30% in the design, commissioning and maintenance phases
- Learn how a flexible and scalable machine configuration results in faster time to market
- Observe how integrated diagnostics speed up commissioning onsite or from remote locations
- Develop an application project using TIA Portal to experience the integration and ease-of-use for PLC, HMI and Drive programming that speeds learning and minimizes training costs.
- Experience how a drive can be easily configured and programmed to get the motor turning as quickly as possible, and then controlled from the PLC and HMI.
Contact: David Bell