Safety Relays and Devices Maintenance and Troubleshooting (SAF-COM101)
April 9 @ 8:30 am - April 10 @ 4:30 pm EDT$1546
Safety Relays and Devices Maintenance and Troubleshooting
– CANCELED –
This course will introduce you to monitoring safety relays and input and output devices used to configure safety systems according to industry standards for functional safety of machinery.
You will have the opportunity for hands-on experience with several of these components, which will help you to learn how they interact in safety systems.
After completing this course, you should be able to maintain and troubleshoot relay-based machine functional safety systems with the following devices:
• Monitoring Safety relays
• Operator interface devices (e-stop pushbutton and grip enabling switch)
• Electromechanical switches (interlock)
• Electronic switches (non-contact RFID interlock)
• Opto-electronic presence sensing devices (light curtain and safety sensor)
• Pressure sensing devices (safety mat)
For more information or to register contact Cindy Chaplin at Cindy.Chaplin@eeco-net.com.