- This event has passed.
Rockwell Automation Machine Safety Symposium – June 12
June 12 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT
Electrical and Mechanical Engineers, Industrial Safety and EH&S Professionals, Maintenance Management, Operations Managers:
Collaborate with industry experts and peers while learning ways to improve safety and increase productivity in industrial environments on June 12th. Gain insight on:
• Importance and practical methods of safety risk assessment
• Safety engineering design
• Modern, strategic approaches to machine safety
• Improving and streamlining lockout-tagout requirements and procedures
• The use of advanced safety methods
• Ethernet-based machine safety control, diagnostics, and analyses.
You’ll have the opportunity to see:
• Software tools that are designed to create risk assessment documents
• System design and selection
• Program and configure networked safety
• Verification and validation steps.
Professional Development Hours (PDH) will be provided upon completion of this event.
For questions, please contact: email@example.com or Scott Hovermale at EECO: firstname.lastname@example.org