PlantPAx Process System Configuration (PRS013)
January 28, 2019 @ 8:00 am - February 1, 2019 @ 5:00 pm EST$2712
This course is intended for control engineers who have a background in process control – but are new to Rockwell Automation. This course introduces new students to the core components of a PlantPAx® process control system, including controllers, HMI, networks, and instrumentation devices. Students will look at the individual components and see their
relationships to the complete system.
During the course, you will focus on the equipment control aspects and learn to:
• Create and organize a new project
• Develop control algorithms in function block programming language
• Create new interactive displays for the operators, set up alarms, and develop trends of real-time data
This system includes (but is not limited to) the basic concepts of the following components:
• Development Software: RSLogix 5000®
• Networks: EtherNet/IP
• Modules: Local I/O and HART
• Operator Interface: FactoryTalk® View SE
• ß∑ß∑Function Block Diagram [FBD], Structured Text [ST], and Sequential Function Chart [SFC]
For more information or to register contact Cindy Chaplin at Cindy.Chaplin@eeco-net.com.